Tuesday 27 February 2018

Everybody Art GDT - pearls & lace

Hello again... I'm back with my 2nd post for today, my Guest DT card for Everybody Art where the theme is 'pearls & lace'.


The papers are Raspberry Rd digi ones printed on linen card (I have a huge tub of different ones printed out for some reason, occasionally I remember to use some of them!).  The glittery butterfly is from my stash, possibly Prima, the cotton lace is also from my older stash.  The sentiment is a clear one from Digi Stamp Boutique available HERE, scalloped frame dies are MFT die-namics and the pearls are from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Allsorts - something beginning with 'B' (2nd entry - butterfly, birthday, bling)
Pile It On - 3d embellishments
Country View Challenges - anything but cute
City Crafter - die cuts

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely design Lisa, gorgeous paper and the glittery butterfly is perfect xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty paper and sparkly butterfly :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Renate said...

fabulous card. Very cheerful and colorful. The sparkling butterfly is a real eye catcher on your creation.

-xiss- Renate.

Liz said...

Super card, Lisa, love the design and the patterned paper is so pretty. xx

Lucille K said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

brenda said...

What a delight, it's a beautiful deign and the Butterfly sits ready to take flight, perfect with your three 'B's for our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

Many thanks for your kind visit to my blog, much appreciated.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love this design and those great dies love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

This is really lovely, what a fabulous design! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy week. Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

What a lovely card! I like the paper you used and the pretty butterfly. Very elegant!
Thank you for playing along with our Challenge this month at Country View Crafts.
Evelyn xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY beautiful, love that paper from Raspberry Rd, I wish I could print on linen card, it's too heavy for my printer.
Faith
x

Wendy L said...

Pretty card and great layout, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Warrell Creations said...

Gorgeous Card! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Pile It On!
Marciava ~ Design Team Pile It On! Challenge Blog